Louis Rawlins via nettime-l on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 17:56:15 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> [nettime-l] new mods, new nettime-l

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2023 21:02:38 +1000
> From: paul van der walt <paul@denknerd.org>
> To: nettime-l@lists.nettime.org
> Subject: [nettime-l] new mods, new nettime-l
>
> Dear nettime-l,
>
> We're writing to thank everyone past and presently involved with
> nettime, and to let you know about some new mailing list
> practicalities.
>
> This year has seen nettime-l shift from being hosted at kein.org
> for almost 15 years, to a temporary home at ljudmila.org.

[snip]

> A textual thank-you does not do your efforts
> and dedication justice.

This is amazing, paul. Glad to be part of the rebirth and renewal of
nettime.

With deep appreciation for ya'll holding it down. Hard to describe how this
list kept a pulse for me when I first moved to San Francisco almost twenty
years ago.

Honored to exchange text with everybody.

Peace,  Louis