christine treguier via nettime-l on Mon, 7 Aug 2023 17:45:58 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> RIP Bram Moolenaar

Le 07/08/2023 à 16:25, Ted Byfield via nettime-l a écrit :
> I dunno, style? aesthetic? vibe? It's interesting to think about what word would express (not "capture," ugh) whatever all that was. In any event, I think it's fair to say the list probably wouldn't still exist if it weren't for vim.

art

and thanks to Bram Moolenaar who now parties with many gone guys and
girls in the artists-coders backroom.

Warm thoughts from Chris and the Virtualistes for them and their friends
& families