Jo&Sanja on Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:14:30 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Free Britannica

good news, the bad news is that it crashed...
too popular for now

Jo van der Spek
journalist  and
coordinator of RIKS
Reconstructing via Internet Kosov@ Society
www.an.org/riks/

tel +31.20.6718027 mob. 06.51039318 jo@xs4all.nl
H.Seghersstraat 46 1072 LZ Amsterdam
Jo van der Spek is a free lance journalist and
programmer of public debates on matters political and cultural
both in the national and international domain

mos ban luft, ban dashuri