Arthur Bueno on Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:25:16 +0200

Syndicate: <rolux> on-line exhibit (call for participations)

From: alejod@caramail.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:24:28 +0200
Subject: <rolux> on-line exhibit (call for participations)

...this time the server is located in an art school in sunny
spain..we are in Cuenca and want to show some of the art forms
produced as on-line projects from new and not from the stardome
"young" people from places of this globe (you can always be a nice
and common martian art student with a new media art residency in any
of the well known media labs of  this planet!)
so, if you are interested in "showing", we will warmly receive your
artworks, to apply just send us your site(s) url, we will contact you
with the rest of the info.
thanks
return
return
queue
send
you can apply with your url's, just email them before sunday 18 of
september 1999 to:
puedes participar con los url's solo envialos via email antes del 18
de septiembre de 1999 a:

mailto:alejod@caramail.com
mailto:situacion@art-cu.uclm.es

http://www.uclm.es/cu/situaciones