Prijatelj on Fri, 10 Sep 1999 18:38:22 +0200

Re: Syndicate: B92 - VOICE OF SORO

Radio B-92 was under total(itarian) financial control of the Soros, USAID, Medianhilfe,+++ group. Almost all the foundations that funded it were those of western governments and buisinesses. I found it's editor, Veran Matic to be a most disguisting person. However, it was a radio where sexism, racism, anti-semitism, Serb-nazism (nationalism, patriotism...) wasn't allowed. It also didn't tolerate criticism of the western social system, especially U$A and Fortress Europe, their government policies, or, especially Geroge Soros and things that are funded by him.
Except Radio Index (banned in 1998., also funded by Soros), B-92 was the only place in Belgrade where you could do a good radio show, that opposes government policies and "opposition leaders" and still get it published. It also supported anti-war sentiment, human rights...
I gotta run, mail you later.