Inke Arns on Tue, 06 Jul 1999 13:23:03 +0200

Syndicate: Bambi theme park in FRY

Hi,

I just received this message and I want to share it with you.

-----------------

The son of Milosevic has just finished construction of a 150 acre theme
park (amusement park) outside of Belgrade. It opened for business this week
(July 1999). He has named this park "Bambi". It was not clear if there was
any particular connection to Walt Disney.

Does anybody know about this? I'd be interested in getting more information..

Best wishes,
Inke

49.(0)30.3136678 | inke@berlin.snafu.de | http://www.v2.nl/~arns/
mikro: http://www.mikro.org | Syndicate: http://www.v2.nl/syndicate