Andreas Broeckmann on Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:27:03 +0100

Syndicate: International Competition // 4th GRAZ BIENNIAL ON MEDIA + ARCHITECTURE

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:35:33 +0200 (CEST)
From: René Pfeiffer <lynx@thing.at>

|| INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION
|| 4th GRAZ BIENNIAL ON MEDIA + ARCHITECTURE
|| November 24 - 28, 1999

Dear colleagues and friends,

we would like to remind you of the forthcoming

D E A D L I N E  F O R  E N T R I E S :  J U N E  3 0, 1 9 9 9

|| for FILMS, VIDEOS, CD-ROMs and INTERNET PROJECTS ||

As part of its exciting trans-disciplinary program on the interrelations of
media and architecture, of immaterial and material spaces, of technology,
urbanity, and society the GRAZ BIENNIAL invites entries for the
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION. Challenging works of all types of moving images
- film - video - CD-Rom - internet - are welcome that creatively and
innovatively deal with architectural spaces and urban issues.

The INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION is composed of the two sections:

- "Art & Essay": creative perspectives on cultural, social, political and
aesthetic implications of material / immaterial spaces

- "Architectural Documentation": leading forms of documentary reflections
of architecture and urban spaces.

|| 6 awards are donated with overall ATS 300.000,-!
|| ENTRY FORMS and information available at http://www.thing.at/art.image

Don't miss being part of one of the leading competitions for visual media
and urbanism!

-
4th GRAZ BIENNIAL ON MEDIA + ARCHITECTURE
< film+arc.graz >

Graz, Nov 24 - 28, 1999

Hallerschlossstrasse 21
A-8010 Graz
tel. +43-316-356 155
fax  +43-316-356 156

http://thing.at/art.image
art.image@thing.at

Entry form for the International Competition
available on line!
-