ichael . benson on Sat, 19 Jun 1999 21:31:48 +0000

Re: Syndicate: moral responsibility

> I don't believe it is, i've heard this question time and time before, I
> know where it comes from.
> and please cut this "frederic" schtick: we're on a public mailing list.

Ok, Fred (or what, since we're on a public mailing list, should I
call you? "Mr Madre"? But that's too condescending! Or "Frederic
Madre"). Ok, Frederic Madre. You clearly don't find it indicative of
anything particularily relevant that you don't choose to answer the
simple question. But I do find it directly relevant. Why? Because the
only other possible answer to question of what Serbia was doing to
almost two million people in Kosovo was: Yes, let that happen to
them. They brought it on themselves.

Your answer, I guess. But please feel free to not read anything else
I write, Frederic Madre, since you find it so annoying. It's one of
the glories of the medium. (I'll still read you, though, if you don't
mind; you don't bug me so much as you fascinate me. Why? Because a
long time ago, I used to wonder how it could have happened, *all
that* -- European history, I mean. 20th Century European history. But
you help me, to know. Thanks!)

>I wish you'd stop, michael.

Directions: Alt + F4. A variation of "shut up, he explained".

Fondly,

Michael Benson  <michael.benson@pristop.si>
<http://www.ljudmila.org/kinetikon/>