Tuuli Toomere on Sun, 9 May 1999 10:31:43 +0100

Syndicate: chatlines/IRC/talkers/messageries

Hello!

Has anybody run a survey on chatlines/IRC/talkers/messageries or read the
results of these kind of  online realtime communication research or
perhaps essays about it? I would be very grateful if you share the names
and emails of authors and the webpage addresses of their work with me.

I am working with my final paper at Tartu University, Estonia and the
paper will come out more sophisticated when I can compare the results and
ideas with similar kind of surveys.

Waiting for Your answer,

Cordially,

Tuuli Toomere