ichael . benson on Fri, 7 May 1999 19:06:36 +0000

Syndicate: virtually real

Folks,

I'm leaving, relievedly, and taking my virtually real self  to the
beautiful (I hope) island of Krk, Croatia, for a weekend away from
cyberwars, that and other traffic noise. So, be it known that any
further communications from mortal or immortal yours trulys, known or
unknown, don't originate with -- well, me. If I can still use the
term.

Actually, I'm pretty disappointed with this other Benson. A tedious
list of definitions probably not even authored by him/her, but
swiped from one of those Serbian-students-using-jokes-against-NATO
sites (I'm told), combined with a snide one-line snipe, doesn't
constitute a worthy adversary. Pretty pedestrian stuff, actually.

Oh well.

Best,

Michael Benson  <michael.benson@pristop.si>
<http://www.ljudmila.org/kinetikon/>