the BLINKFACE on Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:37:45 +0100

Syndicate: (Fwd) question/anti-war artists in Holland

dear Syndicalists

i wondered that maybe somebody of you can help Jasper Mulder to find what he is looking for. with his permission i forward his call for help to you. would be kind if somebody helps him out.

yours
Klaus-dieter Michel

Date sent: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:04:35 +0200 (MET DST)
From: J MULDER <1019343@student.fcj.hvu.nl>
Subject: question
To: blinkface@thing.de

Dear Blinkface,

I am a student at the School
of journalism utrecht, Holland. At the moment I'm writing for
our magazine Zip. My intention is to to make an article about
artists who make anti-war art, like on your site. Therefore I
would like to get in contact with some artists from Holland.
Since I couldn't find any work of dutch artists I was hoping
you could help me out. If you know some of them who would like
to get in contact with me for some publicity, please send me
their (e-mail and/or phone) numbers.

Thanks for your efforts,

Jasper Mulder
<blink>the B L I N K F A C E is
currently closed because of war!
Open instead: Virtual Heatwave 2
http://www.thing.de/blinkface/vh2
A n t i . W a r . A r t</blink>

LET CREATIVE ENERGY SPEAK AGAINST THE MANNER OF WAR
 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/