Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:32:46 +0100

Syndicate: (fwd) Remember Dr Strangelov

From: "Slobodan Mijuskovic" <smijusko@f.bg.ac.yu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:07:06 +0200

Remember Dr Strangelove
or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

There are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup,
sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know
when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with
your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A
foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the
knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the
way your hard-core Commie works...

I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes,
a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was
able to interpret these feelings correctly: loss of essence...I can assure
you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women...women sense my power, and they
seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my
essence.

P e a c e O n E a r t h and P u r i t y O f E s s e n c e

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/