Adele Eisenstein on Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:18:27 +0200 (METDST)

Syndicate: SIGN! Greek Petition against NATO bombing (fwd)

Subject: Petition against the NATO bombings

Please add my name to the petition against the NATO bombings in Yugoslavia.
If confirmation of this signature is needed, contact me.
(write here your address.......)

DO NOT FORGET THAT WE NEED YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS,
PHONE NUMBER (OPTIONAL)

REDIRECT ONLY GENERAL E-MAILS TO : karygiannis3@yahoo.com

*******READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY*********

IF YOU ARE WRITING FROM WITHIN CANADA PLEASE SENT US YOUR E-MAIL TO:
karygiannis4@yahoo.com

IF YOU ARE WRITING FROM THE UNITES STATES PLEASE SENT US YOUR EMAIL TO:
karygiannis5@yahoo.com

IF YOU ARE WRITING FROM  YUGOSLAVIA PLEASE SENT US YOUR E-MAIL TO:
karygiannis5@yahoo.com

IF YOU ARE WRITING FROM EUROPE PLEASE SENT US YOUR E-MAIL TO:
karygiannis6@yahoo.com

IF YOU ARE WRITING FROM THE ELSEWHERE PLEASE SENT US YOUR  E-MAIL TO:
karygiannis7@yahoo.com

NEWS THAT YOU WANT TRANSMITTED PLEASE E-MAIL US TO :
karygiannis8@yahoo.com

DO NOT FORGET THAT WE REQUIRE YOUR WRITTEN PERMISSION TO RE-TRANSMIT
NEWS AND OR COMMENTS.

IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON PEOPLE OR ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE PLEASE SENT
YOUR E-MAIL TO:
karygiannis9@yahoo.com

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/