the BLINKFACE on Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:03:19 +0100

Syndicate: Anti.War.Ar

dear all

The events of the first days of war really paralysed me and I felt in
deep doubts about the sense of art, creativity, humanity, tolerance
and beauty. But then a good friend challenged me: "...make a reaction
to 'all bullfucking' situation from your point of view. don't be
depressed, be cool and creative, please..!"

Well, I try now. I am not a political activist, i'm an artist, a
creater and i think in poetry. But art and propaganda must not always
be a contradiction and so I started to transmit a new 'Virtual
Heatwave' to flame Anti.War.Art into the net.

Currently we are two artists involved. Miss Saigon and me. We both
will publish so much anti.war.art as possible so long as the
war/peace-situation has not significantly changed. If you want to
join us, be sure, you are very welcome. Contact blinkface@thing.de.

Please visit http://www.thing.de/blinkface and choose the link
VIRTUAL HEATWAVE 2 Anti.War.Art

sincerely yours