Tuuli Toomere on Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:07:52 +0200 (EET DST)

Syndicate: request for information

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am asking for information about the universities where the graduate
course on social aspects of new communication technology, sociology of
internet, technology studies or related is taught. If you know such
departments or faculties in your home country or abroad, which offer this
kind of programme please let me know.

I have been majoring in sociology and I have done research on internet
users in Estonia. I am interested in continueing my studies on related
field but I am having troubles with finding the right institution.

Best regards,

Tuuli Toomere

Anne 45-15, Tartu 50604, Estonia
tel: 372 7 405523