Andrej Tisma on Tue, 3 Nov 1998 23:13:22 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Majordomo results

Dear Andreas,
Thanks for explanation. Sorry for what has happened to the Syndicate
list, and I am happy it is running again. This list means so much as
source of information, and as a mean of communication. But please, don't
accuse immediately Serbs without any proves. Because Serbs are not
guilty for everything bad in this world.
Personally, I am against hacking in any situation: Zapatistas or "Black
hand", because Internet should stay free and open channel of
information, no matter how irritating or bad they are, except if they
are insults, unproved manipulations and lies, or spam. That freedom is
the greatest achievement, and Interent and mailing lists should not
loose it.
Sincerely,
Andre

--

ANDREJ TISMA is Novi Sad (Yugoslavia) based artist, art critic and

curator. Since the early '70s mail-artist and networker. Founder of

The Institute for the Spreading of Love (1991) and Embargo Art campaign

(1992). HOMEPAGE: http://members.tripod.com/~aaart/index.html