kostya miTenev on Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:23:18 +0100

Syndicate: Scopje -> future

Dear syndicaters,
i would like to tell about my impressions of SEAFair in Scopje now.
this was my first expirience of syndicate's meeting and being in
Balcan place generally.
i saw the museum of contemporary art as an acropol on the top of the
mountain and the feeling didn't leave me for all time.
This beautiful muslims towers down looked like antennas of alive tv
and cyberarchitecture of 60th with petrol glasses in the city,
especially Students House impressed my very much.
Here are 7<!> or more cybercafes in Scopje.For exemple,in Moscow
there are 4,may be 5 not more.Here are a lot of young places,
where u can hear techno,but u can't see any tapes with local d.j.'s sound.
they prefer to be on radio only.
i tryed to find of an image of Alexandre Macedonsky here,but i
couldn't see it even in State Museum of Macedonia.Only the last
day i could bought a folk faience figure of him in oriental bazar.
This mean people remember Alexander the Great,but he is undeground
here himself.he is a stranger.
The programme went very strong.Step by step and out of awful rechenged,
i saw as difficult this was,becouse we were out of electricity
and access sometimes.but show must be and it was.
here was a feel of next millenium->DEMEDUSATOR,Igor Stromayer,Lev Manovich,
post-political games of Oleg Kireev,even stars of new media<JODY,Alexey Shulgin>
turned to the sound.VRML of Van GOGH TV. Yes:vrml,sound and broadcasting
Yes:we want bandwidth,even nobody want hear us! More cyberspace out of narrative.
we r next media u want or not:)

best future now and immediatly,
kostya

p.s.thanx Milentie and Kalina and Ill and all