Joel S Bachar on Sun, 18 Oct 1998 21:21:19 +0100

Syndicate: Prague Indies Fest

Hello
It is through this list that I was able to apply for and finally receive an
Artist's Residency program at the Center for Metamedia in Plasy, Czech Republic.
I leave in one week and will be in country until November 22nd.
I am please to announce that I will be presenting my Independent Exposure
program at the Terminal Bar in Prague on October 28th.
Further, the Prague Indies Fest is going on from October 29th to November 5th
and I will also be presenting a "Best of Independent Exposure" on October 31st
at 16:30 at Kino Evald.
I was suprised to see that the Prague Indies Fest was not listed on the latest
newsletter...
Nonetheless, for those of you in the Czech Republic, I hope I get a chance to
meet you while I am there. I will be in Prague, then Plasy, then Tabor and Brno
and anywhere else my research of Czech film, video and digital-media makers
takes me.
Regards,
Joel

Joel S. Bachar, Blackchair Productions
"Independent Exposure," Seattle Independent Film & Video Consortium
2318 Second Ave., #313-A, Seattle, WA 98121/phone: (206) 568-6051
http://www.speakeasy.org/blackchair/
http://www.lightlink.com/offline/SIFVC.html