Stefan Saskov on Thu, 15 Oct 1998 10:42:25 +0100

Syndicate: Fw: MANIFESTatION

Forwarded by Stefan Saskov <gugu@soros.org.mk>
---------------- Original message follows ----------------
 From: Stefan Saskov <gugu@soros.org.mk>
 To: archimediala@egroups.com
 Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 03:03:22 +0200
 Subject: MANIFESTatION
--

                   ARCHIMEDIALA ELECTRONIC CIRCULAR
                               MEDITATION
                NOT DOING - REENTERING IN  TO NOTHING -
                         CONTINUAL TRAVEL  TO
                                  NOW

                                  THE  WEB

We are a spider in a huge web, who can go on the varied strands wheresoever he desires.
The spider is now conscious only of the spot where he is; but he will in
time become conscious of the whole web. We too are conscious of our
exsitence only where our body is; we can use only one brain but when we
reach ultraconsciousness we know all, we can use all brains. Even now we
can "give the push" to consciousness and it will go beyond and act in
the superconscious.
We are striving to "be" and nothing more; there will not even be "I"- just pure crystal,
reflecting all, but itself ever the same.When that state is reached
there is no more doing.

re-powered by: @rchimedial@