Armin Medosch on Tue, 13 Jan 1998 21:34:21 +0000

Re: Syndicate: Addendum to report on Cluj

Dear Inke Dear Stephen, dear Kathy, and dear Syndicalists,

> thank you for your report on the Cluj meeting, Kathy; and thanks a lot for
> the addendum concerning Csilla KÅ¡ncsei and Tibor Schneider's activities in
> Cluj, Stephen! Both very interesting - makes me want to travel again,
> actually!  ;-)

just want to add, that Kathy did even some more travelling and her partner
in pop~tarts margarete jahrmann too and that they have done the following
reports as well:

Pop~Tarts Event Reports

VideoMedeja
International Summit of Video Artists in Novi Sad
Kathy Rae Huffman
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/pop/event_1/4094/1.html

In Art 97 - Cyberculture on the Canary Islands
With Orlan, Sandy Stone, Sally Jane Norman
Margarete Jahrmann
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/pop/event_1/4096/1.html

On-line and Off-line in Cluj, Romania
Structures & Strategies in Developing Multimedia
Kathy Rae Huffman
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/pop/event_1/4098/1.html

Kunstradio Celebrates Anniversary
RECYCLING THE FUTURE: ON-AIR ON-LINE ON-SITE, 4 - 7 December, 1997
Margarete Jahrmann
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/pop/event_1/4092/1.html

and for those who still have not got enough there are some text froms Mark
Amerika
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/kolu/3145/1.html
(yes, its, the real mark amerika)

as well as textbytes by -

Peter Lunenfeld
HIPBROW
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/kino/3147/1.html

and
The Levelling Effect
Central and Eastern Europe are knwon heavens for illicit software
John Horvath
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/te/1358/1.html

and another "original" Horvath
Closing a Window of Opportunity
Hungary is joining the NATO
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/reg/1353/1.html

and another...
The Cashless Society Part III
John Horvath
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/special/eco/6204/1.html

and a talk by me and Niko Waesche with Anthony Giddens
http://www.heise.de/tp/english/special/eco/6205/1.html

everything in very  international english in goddam fucking magazine
www.heise.de/tp

cheers
a.