Vuk Cosic on Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:39:12 CET

Syndicate: exclusive interview with CAE

Ho all,,

this here is the first post.renaicance interview to appear on 7-11,
and for the lack of live audience it is being crossposted to other
friendly lists such as nettime and syndicate. Anyway, it is my duty
and also it is a question of certain loyalty to strongly emphasize in
this place that this interview with Steve Kurtz of Critical Art
Ensemble is done exclusively for the 7-11.

Critical Art Ensemble is a collective of five to six artists from
north america involved in social critique through artistic and
theoretical practice.

It was about half of an hour ago that they have concluded their
lecture/performance including a killing of a baby and a making of
another one. Of course, since the performance was staged at the
Kapelica gallery here in ljubljana where I live, it was impossible to
let the CAE go without an interview for our list(s).

Interview goes as follows:

---------- beginning of the exclusive interview ----------

7-11:
	If I had a question, would you answer it?

Steve Kurtz (CAE):
	Well, yes.

------------- end of the exclusive interview --------------