sonar@sonar.es (SONAR. Advanced Music) (by way of eyescratch@terminal.cz ( eyescratchª )) on Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:50:40 +0100

Syndicate: SONAR 98/PROJECTIONS

Hola people,
This is Sonar , International Festival of Advanced Music and Multimedia Art
in Barcelona. Now prepearing its 5th edition. SONAR 98 will happen on 18,
19. 20 of June in The Center of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona and
different locations around the city. You can find out more about Sonar and
it's previous editions on our website  www.sonar.es.

We are currently on the lookout for film and video material from labels and
artists, such as yourselves, to include in our cinema programme for 98.
The pieces will be shown in a plush seated cinema with a quality
soundsystem. In the past this section of the festival has been a huge
success with standing room only.
Every year the Cinema programme has its own section in the SONAR catalogue
and is represented in all the formats of the SONAR promotion campaign.

So if you feel that you have anything interesting please contact me on our
e-mail number.

Thanks in advance
Andy Cumming

                SONAR: 18th, 19th, 20TH June 1998