ISEA Liverpool on Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:51:11 +0100

LEAF Funding

A NOTE on LEAF97 FUNDING ENCOURAGEMENT

Dear LEAF participants,

This is just a brief note of confirmation that I am in a process of
approaching various funding bodies that may be interested to contribute
financially to the LEAF development. Here is the initial list of funders
approached for your further reference: British Council, Soros Network,
Council of Europe - Marcel Hicter Fund, UNESCO, APEX Fund.

However I will appreciate highly if you could work out some individual
funding strategies and double check any unknown local sources. I will
certainly provide you with all the neccessary official documentation
needed.

Best wishes,

Iliyana NEDKOVA
LEAF Coordinator