Hans-Cees Speel on Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:27:09 MET

Re: Nihilism in the Flesh

· · · · · ·  A E C  F O R U M - "M E M E S I S" · · · · ·
· · · · · · ·  (http://www.aec.at/meme/symp/) · · · · · ·
Dear memesis people,
I will respond to the mail from ars this weekend. I have asked them
to reveil their identity, since i prefer to talk to humans, and not
to groups i cannot identify, Furthermore i have asked them to reveil
what theories exactly they refer to when they are talking about
social evolutionary theory.
greetings
Hans-Cees

Theories come and go, the frog stays [F. Jacob]