Vuk Cosic on Fri, 23 Aug 1996 13:41:53 CET

Re: maribor timetable that was missing

ha!

> YOU ARE FAB....great typer too!!!
well, I remembered the poor uninformed masses that blindly follow
Rhizome and Syndicate list, so it was posted there too.

> We will bye your ice creams everey day...yummmmmm!
I'll charge Mark Tribe....

> xx   Kathy
Irena has made a logo for a conference called City of Women
(Ljubljana, October, same time as MFIII) with that xx, for
chromosomes. I have told Koen van Daele who is organising that xx
conference that you're ariving to Maribor soon and that he should get
in touch with you about getting you over here for the occasion. He
said wow and yes, so he has the move now.

bingo