anna balint on Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:29:27 +0200

Syndicate: administration - participation

Dear all,
we have all inherited a cyber corpse and hopefully a social environment as
well. It is upon all of us to decide in which way we give it a new life. The
Anart in Norway will host the list, me and Claudia we are learning
assiduously the sympa maillist manager language in order to administrate it.
We shall discuss also how we should name the new list. Most of the people
stayed subscribed...
greetings,
Anna Balint