integer on Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:22:18 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: Re-creating the World - New Science/New Paradigms

THE PARI CENTER FOR NEW LEARNING

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We would like to draw your attention to two courses that will take place
at the Pari Center this October.
David Peat will be giving his course New Science/New Paradigms from 5-10
October and Dr Elena Liotta's course on Re-creating the World will run
12-14 October.

Both courses complement each other. David's will deal with the new
paradigms that are emerging and how these impact upon society, values,
ethics and world views. While he will be drawing from ideas in Chaos and
Quantum Theory, language, Native American world views, synchronicity,
art and science, etc the approach will be non-technical. A version of
this course, given in May was very well attended and led to some
exciting and active discussions.

Elena's course deals with community, education and the integration of
soul and earth, matter and spirit, body and mind, symbol and action.
Elena is not only a Jungian analyst but involved as a community and
political consultant in the fields of education and community.

 If you know of anyone who would be interested please pass on this information.
Additional information can be obtained from the address on this email.

The Pari Center for New Learning
Pari, Tuscany, Italy

http://www.paricenter.com/

                                     If the Past is the Future of yesterday, the Future is the Past of
                                     to-morrow, and then they are one; the knowledge and the dream.
The shifting world order: our future will be circumscribed by technology, not politics.

     \

      \

    global!zaz!on = macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre! _||-

    The shifting world order: our future will be circumscribed by technology,
    not politics.

    1

    Cyberspace is a frontier, a contested territory harboring new
    societies unbounded by the limitations of flesh.  [nn faints theatrically]

    1

    In a world where space,
    and time, have collapsed, where business and government compete for
    control,

    11111111111111  - k!t kat 4 allez.          [nn kompetez 4 rab!tz]