martha rosler on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:05:07 -0400

Re: Syndicate: Re: what happend?

hear, hear! i received this post after writing and sending mine, and i
apologize for offering opinions better said by annick bureaud, below.

oh, and i often have to pay by the miinute too... can someone tell me how
to construct a filter?
thanks
martha r