integer on Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:45:52 +0200 (CEST)

???

Marcus Neustetter <m_n@mweb.co.za>

> CALL for Contribution.
>I am working

gratis right +?
tell the truth mollusk.

+

From: Patrick Lichty <voyd@voyd.com>
Cc: thingist@thing.bbs.net, syndicate@eg-r.isp-eg.de, susaneryan@earthlink.net
Sender: syndicate-owner@eg-r.isp-eg.de

Press Release 8/01/01

=

2 perfa examples of neu + improved korporat.fascism.

you are the friendly + domestikated version of 01 plantation system you.

e.g. the `pioneering` rhizome.org

01 amalgam of totally inkompetent + ultra disposable legalized theft life forms
whose existence = steal from the public whilst zkr!!!!!m!ng - open source. 1001 smiles.

e.g. the `pioneering` etc etc serfs + employees.

you are the neu + improved FILTH.

+ the `artists` [lets kall them underpaid slave wage workers oke]
= the m9ndless tools of your unsanitary FILTH

permit someone to acquire 01 permit someone 2 vomit sentiment.

diseased mob.

je sper your genes != find their way in the neu generazie da __... maiz
if they do we may play play + play until your genes = have been translated.

korporat.fascists--

nn