integer on Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:10:36 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: \/\ \2\2\2\

>Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:24:35 -0800
>Subject: Sanity
>From:                  <  @equus3d.com>
>To: <ecdysone@eusocial.com>
>
>You are the sanest thing in a very corrupt world.

           Countess, the world has changed.

           But how could it have happened?

           Countess, there was a time when you could walk around Paris,
           and all the people you met were just like yourself.
           A little cleaner, maybe, or dirtier, perhaps, or angry, or smiling
           -- but you knew them nonetheless.
           They were you.  Well, Countess, twentythree years ago, one day, on the
           street, I saw a face in the crowd.  A face, you might say, without a
           face.  ___... A while after, I saw another.
           And another.  And since then, I've seen hundreds come in -- yes --
           thousands.

           Describe them to me.

nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

   truly a wonderful and worthy interpretation cutting
        across every aspect - from poetry to mathematics!