integer on Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:58:11 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: \/\

           Countess, the world has changed.

           Nonsense.  How could it change?  People are the same, I hope.

           No, Countess.  The people aren't the same.  The people are
           different.  There has been an invasion.  An infiltration.
           The world isnt beautiful any more.  It isnt happy.

           Not happy?  Is that true?  Why didn't you tell me this before?

           Because you live in a dream and we don't like to disturb you.

nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

   truly a wonderful and worthy interpretation cutting
        across every aspect - from poetry to mathematics!