darko fritz on Fri, 02 Mar 2001 19:15:14 +0100

Re: Syndicate: DEMAND FOR NEW SELECTION OF VIDEONALE 9

dear andreas

thanks for kindly support of my punk actions ...

at least, nice discussion, isn't it?

and , after all, it is nice to see different tribes from syndicate going
together ... it worst to do it only becoase of that ...  :)   :)   :)

hey, i completly forget to ask you: did you get my video tape 'end of the
message' via arthur bueno back there at deaf ... with a msg: you are on it
[for 5 sec or so] ....

and, i allways forget to tell you:

i make few tv documentarys for croatian tv, very nice edited, croatian text,
with english interviews

14 min - documenta x - incl. hybrid + interview with geert (geert have a
copy)

syndicate related:

+- 10 min - who by fire #1, hungary

+- 10 min - n5m5, 1998, lot of interviews

+- 10 min - balkania, kiasma, , lot of interviews

[and not-edited whole presentation over there - around 1 h, at hi-8]

in editing - isea 2000

and

deaf 1999 [i send it to v2]

... all this i have at beta sp and vhs. at home i can make few [but few, and
not likely becouse is home & time-consuming work] vhs 2nd generation copys
... would you like to have one?

if you come to some logistic idea to make some more profi compilation tape,
you are welcome ...
1. beta sp -> beta sp compilation tape
and maybe edit engl. subtitles [+ translation]

2. and to copy this to vhs [ i know very cheep and good quality place in
zagreb, like half price than in nl]

[this is off-list, feel free to put whatever you want on it , if feel so]

life: ok, lot of guests from all around passing my amsterdam home ... just
ana perajica will come today for a weekend ... ... hectic ... nice ....
switching ping-pong zagreb - amsterdam as before and still enjoying it ...
lot of lovers, no steady relationships ...

how is your new life - married and life+work @ home ?

hey, when you are in amsterdam, drop by for a coffie

cheers

darko fritz propaganda . http://members.ams.chello.nl/fritzd
Jacob van Lennepstraat 349 . 1053 JL Amsterdam . The Netherlands
tel + fax [++] 31 [0] 20 - 6831814
Srpanjska 1 . 10000 Zagreb
tel [rings in cro only] [++] 385 [0]91 5026271