+ on Fri, 02 Mar 2001 22:11:14 +0100 (CET)

Re: Syndicate: beware of yahoo mail

It always makes me smile how people get upset by the "free" services yahoo,
Deja news, napster, etc), expecting that they if they use these services, they
deserve treatment as VIP. ...

1) personally me - i might be happy that every Yahoo account user will get
identified by the credit card. I am tired of anonymous spam mails that bombards
our servers, for example.

2) if somebody is not satisfied with the free services - pay for a better
service!

3) ... or create your own services (servers, f.i. cosy web-interfaces to POP
accounts), and then will be no need to talk how bad are others ...

/jaanis

P.S. :-) smile! i do!