darko fritz on Fri, 02 Mar 2001 05:18:10 +0100

FW: Syndicate: DEMAND FOR NEW SELECTION OF VIDEONALE 9

> so i guess this type-o][negative][ thing is rampant throughout the
> artworld. 10 points for trying to combat it.

well. thanx for 10 points ... and supporting this don quixotean action. who
knows, maybe it will work if videonale 9 get some alarming number of mails

so, people, it is up to you ... to send or not, to distribute or not ...

i know, those are things which just happening over and over and just
everyone playing blind. when ones work in the artworld, as years goes there
are less chance to let go any action about these things ...

at least we can gossip on list about these things and keep ourself informed
... it can be a nice database to fill the holls in art history ...

... and maybe such an actions can move something
--------------------> if you don't try it will not happened  on itself ...

maybe syndicate can fulfill its [selfironical] name ... :)

another cup of tea is: what will happened to art if marcell duchamp fountain
was overlook by jury? i think that is a great work of jury as same of matt /
marcell ... those was same form of selected exhibiton as we have today ...
maybe we can think of different forms of selected exhibitions after 100
years?

all the best
[put here some revolutionary slogan with !!! at the end, like fight for your
right !!! , or something]