Syndicate admin on Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:45:56 +0100 (CET)

Syndicate: Re: selection videonale 9, Bonn/D

From: "VIDEONALE9" <VIDEONALE9@gmx.de>
To: <integer@www.god-emil.dk>, <info@videonale.org>, <syndicate@aec.at>
Subject: Re: selection videonale 9, Bonn/D
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:33:40 +0100

dear Netochka Nezvanova

> it is certainly bizarre that they mention tapes now when
> they did _not mention tapes in the submission guidelines.
> - please update the protocol to match

1. we talked about works first : but most of them were tapes : so, its not
"bizarre" - its just unprecise I suggest : sorry for the unpreciseness

2. nevertheless we looked at all 14 urls : you did not send any entry+entryform:
maybe you just sent your url adress to our email-account, but then you missed
the entry-guidelines : next time have a look at them first

3. when you write an email to me, say "you", but not "they": I refuse this
rhetoric of suspicion

S?ren Grammel
curator