David Blair on Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:53:01 +0100

Syndicate: hey inke, a question about syndicate

well,
between french fart remixes of semi-innocent bulgarian world music,
canadian reprimands of indian website bandwidth errors,
and constant demands for attention by some machine,

vs. (I may miss some nice things in the noise of my own memory)
that neat little slovenian ballet I hope to see

I just wonder,
doesn't it seem like there should be a mechanism just to describe
the list topic a little more clearly, say another few words in the .sig
or a monthly voice from the server?

it looks like the west talking at the east, at least if you count all the
noise.

David
------------
work available online

http://www.waxweb.org
Waxweb
("Wax or the Discovery of Television Among the Bees")
English/French/Japanese
new version in 2001, including Spanish
--artist CD available--

perhaps beginning in 2001:
http://www.telepathic-movie.org
The Telepathic Motion Picture of "THE LOST TRIBES"