K.-d. Michel (BLINKFACE) on Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:30:17 +0100

Syndicate: FIRE

dear Syndicalists

who of you knows infos or even URLs about artistic projects handling  somehow the subject: Fire? I'm looking particulary for net-art  projects.

background: I'm working in Greater Manchester (Mossley/U.K.) for the  'Mossley Community Arts' charity initiative. They organise between  15. - 22. Oct. 2000 a FESTIVAL OF FIRE and I'm charged to produce  their website including a special Fire artwork for the web.

Our website is not ready yet, but I'll publish the URL here when it's  online.

Please send your replies to:
blinkface@quista.net

thank you for your help
Klaus-

Klaus-dieter Michel - Media/Artist/Teacher /Websites:
the  B L I N K F A C E - http://www.thing.de/blinkface
NEW!!!  3 B r a i n \ Network - http://www.thing.de/3Brain
england/phone: 0044-(0)161-6268064