Ken Feingold on Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:31:16 -0400 (EDT)

Syndicate: Taxonomy Leads to Calamity

artists, media artists, media theorists, media archeologists, media
professors, media curators, etc. etc.

re: from David Allen, IPTC, re: NewsML
> To date there have been no proposals for Subject Detail under AC&E. If
> you intend to produce such a list then it will be given due
> consideration.

AC&E is "Arts, Culture, and Entertainment".

Since this standards group is elaborating a subject list for news
transmission I would be happy to collect, collate, reproduce, moderate a
discussion of and forward to David Allen such a list pertaining to
contemporary art for consideration.  Send to me directly at:
kenf@panix.com I will send it back to Syndicate after I have collected
suggestions.

-Ken

mailto:kenf@panix.com