Darko Fritz on Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:06:22 +0100

Syndicate: Fwd: media summer school former Yugoslavia)]]]

The making of the future state of Balkania is in process. You can wittness
it and participate at  http://www.temp.kiasma.fi/balkania/

 to (un)subscribe from this list, post a message to <balkania-l@v2.nl>
with in the body of the msg: (un)subscribe your@email.adress