Arthur Bueno on Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:50:40 +0100

(Fwd) Syndicate: re: Do No Longer Exhibit in Austria

From: "Armin Medosch" <armin@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 19:03:31 +0000
Subject: (Fwd) Syndicate: re: Do No Longer Exhibit in Austria

dear all,
I forward this email from the Austrian art critique and theorist
F.E.Rakuschan on the "Do No Longer Exhibit in Austria" topic. I
translated it for him into English. It contains some accusations
about Mr. Fleck and might be controversial. F.E.Rakuschan says that
he can justify all his claims. So I ask you to direct all personal
mail to Mr. Rakuschan and not to me, since I am only your humble
correspondent and (bad) translator. I attach below also the original
german email so that you can compare versions
yours
armin