kostya miTenev on Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:03:56 +0300 (MSK)

Re: Syndicate: continue poem?

> Dear friends!
>
> If somebody has problem with sleeping here some helpful stuff. Maybe you
> find it useful?:-)
>
> Endless poem?
>
> The magic of progress intensively leading the humanity to its' final tragic
> end. Noone left human.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist because it's realy magic.
>
>  Moving inbetween the death and the life more and more attractive, the
> fallen down into the abyss more and more often. Noone feels a limit.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist. It's magic.
>
> Borders between people higher and higher, borders between states stronger
> and stronger.
> Nobody get scary of it.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist. It's magic.
>
> The signes of life are less and less and the garbige stuff more and more.
> Nothing clean left.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist. It's magic.
>
> Real love dissapeing and hate incrising. Eveybody getting hurt.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist. It's magic.
>
> Genetical materials getting out of control wider and wider, our security
> about it is more and more unclear. Noone can be save anymore.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist. It's magic.
>
> More and more ways out of  such magic have proposed, less and less unclear
> place in history. Nothing help yet.
>
> It's clear for everybody but difficult to resist. It's magic.
>
> Smaller and smaller amount of people care about this magic, more and more
> taking it as a "common sense". Somebody should stop it.
>
> It's clear for everybody but ...it's magic ...
>
> which has its' time over.
>
> New poem waiting to be writeen.
>
> Somebody want to continue?
>
>  Helga

avangarders and cinematographicers moved the world to the garbage.
nobody could stoped them during the century before..
but here is the next light.
it's clear for everybody. it's magic.
so this is the next future now...

kostya