misko on Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:33:13 +0100

Syndicate: ZAYAC 4

The Contemporary Art Center  - Skopje
cordially invites You to attend the promotion of the
Internet Zine
ZAYAC - zine about young art culture No. 4
http://zayac.scca.org.mk/

Wednesday, 02.02.2000, 8p.m.
CIX Gallery
Orce Nikolov 109
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia

Projects and texts by:

- Gordana Vrencoska
- Kristina Miljanovska & Emil Petrov
- Maja Dzartovska
- Sasko Ilov
- Kofalanja
- Kristijan Panev
- Ivanka Apostolova
- Nikola Tanurovski
and others.........

The concept of the magazine is imagined as a domain for promotion of different
aesthetic or philosophic ideas, the presentation of different artistic
concepts yet to be realized (in true or "other" space), posting and
announcing of reviews, and short texts related to Macedonian and
International exhibiting activity. "ZAYAC" does not aim to encompass
bulk aspects of the theoretical analysis of the recent production, but
its purpose represents a frequent and dynamic field for reaction. "ZAYAC"
is organized and edited by group of young enthusiastic artists, curators,
fine arts critics and students who are invited to contribute their own issues,as well.
It will be our pleasure if you enrich and affect the contents of our Internet Magazine with
contributions, donations, ideas, reflections and projects of yours.
You may e-mail all your contributions, donations, ideas, considerations, concepts to
Nikola Pisarev nikola@scca.org.mk
and Kristina Miljanovska
kika@soros.org.mk not later than 25th of every month.