Pauline van Mourik Broekman on 22 Aug 2001 13:53:36 -0000

Re: [oldboys] maria fernandez on cyberfeminism

Hiya old  boys,

Sorry to butt in after never doing so, but I could do that if Maria doesn't
mind. I co-edit Mute & have got the final version + the opposing viewpoint
(from Suhail Malik) somewhere here, as they've just been extracted from the
page layouts to go on the Web. They were both part of a regular double
pager we do sort of juxtaposing opposite points of view on a topical issue.
They'll also both go up when our next issue (21) comes out.

Two seconds......

Best,

Pauline.

>pls. see at 'mute' issue 20 full version
>or maybe maria can send it to the list!?
>
>-->shortcuts page 10
>
>whatever happened to the cyborg manifesto?

Mute/Metamute/Mutella
2nd Floor East, Universal House,
88-94 Wentworth Street, London, E1 7SA.
T: +44 (0)20 7377 6949 // F: +44 (0)20 7377 9520
E: pauline@metamute.com // W: [www.metamute.com]

**  distributed via <oldboys list>: no commercial use without permission
**  <oldboys list> is an unmoderated mailing list for global cyberfeminism
**  to remove your address from the list, send a message to: