Patrice Riemens on Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:27:40 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] Ce que vous ne verrez pas ce soir a la Tele ... ;-)

(Wat U vanavond niet te zien zult krijgen op de treurbuis...)

(overgenomen van nettime-l, leek me hier ook op z'n plaats)

Subject: <nettime> Fwd: not on TV tonight
From:    "Lennaart van Oldenborgh" <lenny@desk.nl>
Date:    Thu, October 22, 2009 10:12
To:      nettime-l@kein.org

dear all,

my sister sent the following around following the failure of the art
press in the Netherlands to report on her contribution to the
Istanbul Biennial, which poses questions about the legacy of the
Dutch military intervention in Indonesia after WW II. It's remarkable
how the Dutch colonial past still has the potential turn up like an
unwelcome guest, embarrassing all of us into silence, reduced to
staring into our drinks. Not that we're trying to avoid the subject
of course...

cheers!
Lennaart

--