Michelle 't Hart on Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:26:34 +0200 (CEST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
[Nettime-nl] Press Release 7 Scenes
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Nettime-nl] Press Release 7 Scenes
- From: Michelle 't Hart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:42:32 +0200
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Macintosh/20070728)
The city is a stage, and you are the director
How would you create a scene where actors would shine and spectators
would cheer? 7 Scenes will allow you to use your mobile phone to browse
through different scenes in a city play. Wednesday 26 September at
PICNIC’07, Waag Society’s Locative Media programme is running a workshop
and kickoff of 7Scenes.
7 Scenes is a portal and mobile technology platform available to
everyone to freely create, experience and watch new types of urban play.
With live, multi-user and location based technology. Come and see the
future, witness how 7 Scenes lets you connect the physical with the
viritual in a way that makes sense to you.
The Mobile City workshop is all about using (mobile) technology to
create immersive playful experiences.
1. Nathalie Brähler / Joeri (Cultural Oil - NL)
2. Gregory Trefry (COaP, Gamelab, NYU - USA)
3. Dicky Eton (Can you see me now, Blast Theory - UK)
4. Tom Kenyon (Know Your Place / BBC - UK)
10.15-10.30 Set up parallel subgroups
10.30-12.00 Hands-on sessions
12.00-12.30 Kickoff: 7Scenes
12.30-13.00 Subgroup presentations
Location: "Openbare Verlichting" building, Westergasfabriek
Attendance of the workshop and kickoff is free, but advance registration
You can register to attend at
* Verspreid via nettime-nl. Commercieel gebruik niet
* toegestaan zonder toestemming. <nettime-nl> is een
* open en ongemodereerde mailinglist over net-kritiek.
* Meer info, archief & anderstalige edities:
* Contact: Menno Grootveld (email@example.com).