Josephine Bosma on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:10:23 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-nl] [Fwd: <thingist> art for now]

[het wordt alleen maar gekker? alle goeds,  J]

Z+:  Man, they've been selling WTC rubble on eBay for the past 3 days
now!  I bet people in Indiana are buying it & putting it next to their
crucifixes (or plain X's as the case may be) but whether they see it as
furtherance of prayers of mercy or prayers of retribution is anyone's
guess.  best, -- B.

z@apiece.net wrote:

> i saw a punk-looking man started selling pieces of berlin wall @ 5
> d-mark a shot, the second day after the wall "came down". rumor had it
> that the man became a ceo of a successful new enterprise soon after.

t h i n g i s t
message by Peter von Brandenburg <blackhawk@thing.net>
archive at http://bbs.thing.net
info: send email to majordomo@bbs.thing.net
and write "info thingist" in the message body