RTMARK Admin on Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:28:08 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: R39C

[This is the kind of exchange you get into when your project poses
succesfully as a corporation, registered as a brokerage house with search
engines. Are misunderstandings subversive? We will see, maybe RTMARK will
be drilling for oil soon! Felix]

>>On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 exp@caucasus.net wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Sirs,
>>>
>>> The Independent Experts Initiative Group would like to inquire terms
of
>>> relationship with your organisation.
>>>
>>> We are eager to cooperate with you and will do our best to:
>>>
>>>  offer projects, proposals  and suggestions  about Georgia;
>>>  find out the ways of implementation of your projects, proposals and
>>> suggestions, considering peculiarities of Georgia;
>>>  proceeding from your interests, be the representative of your
>>> organisation in Georgia.
>>>
>>> Our e-meil:    exp@caucasus.net
>>>
>>> Thank you beforehand for your attention.
>>>

>>> Merab Chirakadze
>>> Head of the IEIG
>>> Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia
>>>
>>Dear Merab and Independent Experts,
>>
>>We would be delighted to have you represent and expand our efforts in
>>the Republic of Georgia, and generally broaden our scope with the
Georgian
>>reality.
>>
>>Please do let us know more about your IEIG and the possibilities of
>>expansion and development that you can help us to consider in your
>>geopolitical domain.
>>
>>Eager,
>>Ray Thomas
>>
>>http://rtmark.com/
>>Bringing IT to YOU.
>>
>Dear Mr Ray Thomas,
>
>Let me to get acquainted ourselves;
>
>IEIG is a non-registered voluntary unity of experts, formed by the
>authors of various projects to assist the project implementation. At the
>same time the members of EIEG individually are involved in the system of
>state, social and private organisations of Georgia.
>
>Proceeding from the concrete objectives, IEIG can carry out versatile
>activity in legal organisational form.
>
>Possibilities of IEIG:
>
> packet of  projects and  proposals, for profitable and non-profitable
>spheres;
> scientific and expert data base and formation of  target working
>group;
> practical realisation of IEIG projects (proposal, research,
>experiment,  implementation);
> seeking the ways and options for implementation of  the proposals and
>projects suggested by the interested agencies (informational service,
>seeking partners, pilot research,, marketing etc.)
> function as  the representation for the interested agency (in the
>sphere of business, information, charity and science);
>
>Based on the material we obtained, we intend to propose:
>1.to carry out inquiry of franchise information in Georgia proceeding
>from your interests and goal, according to your questionnaires and
>instructions;
>2. to carry out inquiry of franchise information proceeding from your
>interests and goal, according to our questionnaires and instruction.
>At the same time in case of need we can process information and make
>conclusions.
>
>We' try to test our possibilities in relation with you to solve other
>problems.
>
>IEIG doesn't have its own financial resources and is determined only to
>implement the projects, financed by state, social and private
>organisations.
>
>Thank you for your response.
>
>With great respect
>

>Merab Chirakadze
>Head of the IEIG
>Tbilisi
>Republic of Georgia
>E-mail: exp@caucasus.net

Dear Merab and Independent Experts,

This sounds like a very good avenue for our organization and its
services. We now know very little about Georgia, but expect that it is
more and more under the impact of unregulated global trade and the
stringencies thereof, and could soon, as the tide turns from cool
appreciation of the market's services to fear of its wreckage of
human life (including that rich history Georgia is so renowned for),
use the administrative and ideological excellence of the RTMark
organization to good effect.

So then, moving into the actualization phase for our interaction
with the Georgian nascent market economy, we say that your numbered
proposals sound fine. In addition, regarding the IEIG possibilities
you outline:

> packet of  projects and  proposals, for profitable and non-profitable
>spheres;
Yes, please look at http://rtmark.com/fundfront.html, for a very
small similar packet that could easily be adapted for use in the
Republic of Georgia. Our spheres of interest are primarily the profitable,
but we define profit as cultural and we believe the peoples of the
Republic of Georgia should too, at least to a greater extent than is
common in established market economies.

> scientific and expert data base and formation of  target working
>group;
This seems like a path which would only require some development of
our current working tools--e.g. http://rtmark.com/db.cgi?p=MAPS --and
assertion that the Georgian-language characters will not interfere
with our automatic database formation/development functions.

> practical realisation of IEIG projects (proposal, research,
>experiment,  implementation);
This would stem from the above two considerations and can be
considered a given. The Georgian people may be especially interested
in our Y2K initiatives (http://rtmark.com/homey2k.html), given the
recent nuclear fears in regards to that date.

> seeking the ways and options for implementation of  the proposals and
>projects suggested by the interested agencies (informational service,
>seeking partners, pilot research,, marketing etc.)
This too.

> function as  the representation for the interested agency (in the
>sphere of business, information, charity and science);
Please begin by examining our material at http://rtmark.com/pub.html .
We think, given the language barriers, the images will especially
go well in the Republic of Georgia, but a simple subtitling of the
videos might be in order as well, for the widest distribution on
television and other networks, public and private. The texts are
also a possibility for extensive translation into the Georgian
language, but might be less popular.

Expecting great boons in the Republic of Georgia in the near and
distant future,

We remain yours,

Ray Thomas

http://rtmark.com/