Mihajlo Acimovic on Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:19:33 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> from Vienna/Wien

A month ago I sent some distress signals to all of you from Budapest. Now,
I'm in Vienna with a 3 month, multiple entry visa for Fortress Europe.
Just wan'na say thanx to everyone who have been helping and supporting me.
I couldn't have done it without some of them. I hope I will see some of
you in my workshop @ Ecotopia or when I get back to Wien/Amsterdam after
that.

Mihajlo Acimovic
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/mihajlo

#  distributed via nettime-l: no commercial use without permission of author
#  <nettime> is a moderated mailinglist for net criticism,
#  un/subscribe: majordomo@bbs.thing.net and
# "un/subscribe nettime-l you@address" in the msg body
#  archive: http://www.nettime.org/ contact: <nettime@bbs.thing.net>