nettime on Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:49:24 +0200 (CEST)

ivo skoric: ivogram 990630 [digest]

<nettime-l-temp@material.net> is the temporary home of the nettime-l list
while desk.nl rebuilds its list-serving machine.  please continue to send
messages to <nettime-l@desk.nl> and your commands to <majordomo@desk.nl>.
nettime-l-temp should be active for approximately 2 weeks (11-28 Jun 99).

Ivo Skoric <ivo@reporters.net>
     Re: two questions
     (Fwd) From today's Turkish Daily News--Kosovar Turks fear Alba <...>
     The elusive victory
     Re: your questions
     Independent Media in Democracy
     (Fwd) [webstock] CACAK'S VOICE OF REASON