{ brad brace } on Fri, 21 May 1999 22:21:29 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Re: RHIZOME_RAW: YADDA YADDA

{ brad brace } is a vacation between the arts and the sciences and a
thinker for whom vacationing is invention. The universe of { brad brace }
is the product of more or less accidental "eddies" occurring in the
disorderly flow of cosmic energy and wearing away again, over a period of
time, into the stream, by virtue of the never ceasing interaction of
entropy, negentropy, information and noise. Our interest and desire are
recruited not so much for an enterprise of (always illusory) intellectual
domination as for an exercise in exploration, a surveying of ignorance, an
acknowledgment of what we do not know that really matters.

The_12hr-ISBN-JPEG_Project                     since 1994 <<<

>     episodic          ftp://ftp.wco.com/pub/users/bbrace <
>    eccentric          ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace <
>   continuous         ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace <
>  hypermodern        ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace <
> imagery online   ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace <

Usenet News://alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc
Mailing-list: listserv@netcom.com / subscribe 12hr-isbn-jpeg
Reverse Solidus: http://www.teleport.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html

{ brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp

---